Saturday, March 31, 2012

Random Thoughts

2012 has been awesome so far. Although it was stressful with most of the assignment due dates being cluttered in 3 weeks near the end of the semester, overall life is good.

Out of the stress, I've learnt the value of hard work and ways to manage stress well, which is a lot of eating and sleeping. However, I'm sad to in a way 'neglect' my jogs for 2 months due to the stress and tiredness.

College life is great. Beginning to settle down and made a lot of friends and the best part is I have a group to hang out with. Strangely, being with them makes me feel younger even though I'm in a way, an 'old fart'.

Had our 1st Annual symposium yesterday, which was a great way to see students present their research and defend it. Classical example of academia at its best. And after that, a little R&R session with the gang at an Arab restaurant near college.

Sadly, in a week's time, the dreaded finals will be here and until then, silence....

No comments:

Post a Comment