Friday, May 4, 2012

Muses....again

It is true that Reason is there for a reason, and it is indeed useful. But what do you do when reason itself cannot explain some or most of the World that we live in, and that you hit a dead end? But then, does that mean that you have to give up on reasoning all together, and embracing Faith due to the fact that you do not have the answers to things in Life?


God, everything leads back to You in the End. I've searched, reasoned, tested and discovered that Life is meaningless without You. I've tried to explain myself, of how I work, of who I am, of what is Life all about and I reached a point where Reason has its own limits. Not to say that Reason is useless but when Reason fails, Faith comes into the picture. However, Faith is useless without Reason, and Reason useless without Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment